4.16.2008

Beautiful Spring Day at the Zoo

Monday was so wonderful weather-wise! Finally 80 degrees! Of course it snowed Tuesday but I knew it was coming so I grabbed the girls and we made a dash for the zoo Monday morning. We missed Emma but she had school. Liz goes full day next year so Lauren and Darcy and I will be left to fend for ourselves.

Darcy of course loved the water ball. Though I think just the opportunity to run free from the constraint of the stroller was hard to beat too. Unfortunately when I would let her down she would take off at top speed without any looking back so I only tried it one other time than this. Thank goodness for a 5 point harness in the stroller. :) Bless her heart she has more ability then sense at this age. But she is darling.


Elizabeth despite two broken arms last year is quite the monkey bar swinger. She showed off for me at the zoo playground. I am very impressed. The monkey bars were never my specialty.





0 comments: