4.03.2008

Books bring out my OCD

What would we be without good books. My husband would suggest that our home would be cleaner. He is likely right. Unfortunately for him, a good book lets me escape time, place and circumstances. Last night I was a mucker girl saving my people in Mongolia. Dashti is a very inspiring figure. One of my new favorite heroines. Recently I have been to Regency England and revisiting Pride and Prejudice from the perspective of Mr. Darcy. I think I should have liked to live in the time of servants. As long as I was the nobility. :) But to be a woman, even of nobility back then... I'm afraid I would have been a discredit to my family.

I love the library. I have 10 books on hold for me there so I anticipate living in a world of fantasy for the next week thanks to Miss Levine. Wish Cameron luck that he may find clean socks and underclothes and that the girls may be successful foraging for food.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I love it! This is why you and I are friends! How fun that you have a blog now! I'm going to add you to my favorite people list!